PRVS Centifugal Blower
- Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) centrifugal pressure blower for exhaust or process handling of corrosive air streams for low volume 3000 CFM and for up to 24” SP.
- High quality corrosion resistant resins, fiberglass reinforced.
- UV inhibited resins for outdoor installation.
- Flame retardant class I of 25 or less.
- Operating Temperatures up to 210 deg F.
PRVS Design Features
- Radial tip, narrow width impeller constructed for high strength.
- Reinforced thick housing walls for the high static pressure applications.
- Fan supports are manufactured of structurally formed or structural steel and coated epoxy.
- Housings are rotatable in increments of 45 degrees.
PRVS Sizes and Performance
- Manufactured in 6 sizes from PRVS 63 to PRVS 250 Capacities from 50 to 3,000 CFM and static pressure up to 24” SP.
- #10 (standard)Belt drive allows for a compact footprint when space is an issue, such as mechanical rooms with multiple fans.
- # 9 Belt drive is available for larger motors and special designs.
- # 4 Direct drive.
PRVS Fan Positions & Arrangements