- AMCA certified performance for sound and air.
- Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) centrifugal utility blower assembly, manufactured using high quality corrosion resistant resins and fiberglass reinforcing able to withstand temperatures up to 210 deg F.
- UV inhibitors are added to the resins and are flame retardant class 1 of 25 or less.
CNW Design Features
- Housings are rotatable in increments of 45 degrees and have round inlets and outlets, facilitating quick installation to round ducts.
- Impeller is a self cleaning curved radial tip design allowing for stability at high S.P. and at low to medium flow rates, dynamically balanced.
- Fan supports are manufactured of structurally formed or structural steel and coated with a baked epoxy polyester.
CNW Sizes and Performance
- Five sizes are available, 160, 200, 250, 315 and 400 (6", 8", 10", 12" and 16") with capacities from 50 to 6500 CFM and up to 8" SP.
- #10 (standard; belt drive) allows for a compact footprint when space is an issue, such as mechanical rooms with multiple fans
- # 9 (belt drive) is available for larger motors and special designs.
- # 4 (direct drive) supplied as standard with an FRP stand.