AXB In-Line Bifurcated Axial Fan
- Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) axial fan, manufactured using high quality corrosion resistant resins and fiberglass reinforcing able to withstand temperatures up to 210 deg F.
- Axial propeller bifurcated design for upblast or inline applications.
- Corrosion resistant FRP or Polypropylene impeller
- For inline applications of high volume and low S.P.
- UV inhibitors are added to the resins and are flame retardant class 1 of 25 or less.
- The bifurcation makes it easy to access the belts, pulleys, bearings and shafts all of which are not in the corrosive air stream.
- Fans may be installed in any position.
AXB Design Features
- FRP or Polypropylene propeller selected from wide choice of pitch angles and blade numbers for specific application.
- Fan motor supports are manufactured of epoxy coated or fiberglass encapsulated structural steel. Supports are adjustable for belt tightening.
- Belt drive applications with fan shaft, fan bearings and v belt drive out of the corrosive air stream.
- Direct drive motors are out of the air stream.
- Motors are available as TEFC, Explosion Proof, or Mill & Chem Duty.
- Installations in areas where there is no room for centrifugal blowers.
- Roof mounted applications on a curb cap with butterfly damper and optional FRP roof curb.
- Inline with vertical or horizontal mounting brackets.
- Supply or exhaust air arrangements.
AXB Sizes and Performance
- Manufactured in 16 sizes from AXB 300 to AXB 1370. (12” to 54”)
- Capacities from 400 to 60,000 CFM.
- Static pressure up to 3" SP.
AXB Fan Positions & Arrangements
- Roof, ceiling or wall mounted, installed in any position. Belt or direct drive.